The supplies you need for class when you are taking an ASM or CPR/1stAid class. Most items can be reused for future practice and training and are packed in a resealable plastic bag for your convenience. The barrier can be kept with your rescue supplies for use in an emergency situation.
- Pair of XL nitrile gloves
- 1- Packet of Sterile 2-4×4 gauze
- 1 – 3-inch roll gauze
- 1 – 40 x 40 triangular bandage – washable
- 1 -2×2 inch self-adhering dressing for pressure dressing practice
- 1 – Pocket mask in a soft zippered case with quick hint instructions on the case. The case also has a clip and strap. You can use this barrier for training and then may sanitize and add it to your emergency supplies.
- 1 – Single-user – reusable plastic valve with filter for training.